Tekmar Group's vision is to become the partner of choice for the supply and installation support of subsea protection equipment to the global offshore energy markets.
Tekmar Group's products support the global offshore energy markets.
Oil & Gas
Vision and Mission
Vision: Our vision is to become the partner of choice for the supply and installation support of subsea protection equipment to the global offshore energy markets.
Mission: Achieve seamless collaboration with our clients to deliver complex global projects on time, on cost and on budget.
Safety: Paramount to everything we do for our people, our customers and the environment in which we operate. We always aim higher than industry standards.
People: Are the foundation on which the business operates through their integrity, intelligence, empowerment and ongoing investment in their development.
Excellence: Is engrained in our culture to ensure we deliver dynamic, reliable and responsive solutions that meet the exact needs of our customers every time.
Heritage: Capitalising on years of experience and lessons learned to deliver intelligent solutions that we’re proud of.
Innovation: Apply our technical excellence, experience and vision to engineer products and services that evolve with the marketplace.
Collaboration: Committed to establishing strategic partnerships to create robust and effective solutions that exceed expectations.
Customers: Driving our people to excel and exceed client expectations, reduce cost, improve quality, apply innovation and ensure excellence.
Tekmar Group has three primary operating companies; these are Tekmar Energy Limited, AgileTek Engineering Limited and Subsea Innovation Limited.
- Tekmar Energy is a global market leader in subsea cable, umbilical and flexible pipe protection systems. Tekmar Energy deliver turnkey packages from the initial stage of technical engineering through to detailed design, product development, product testing, manufacturing, project management, client training, offshore installation support and remedial solutions for repair. Tekmar Energy is not responsible for the offshore installation and vessel marine activity.
- Tekmar Energy splits its services into the Offshore Wind Farm division; which focusses on the provision of subsea protection for power transmission cables from and between offshore wind turbines. The Offshore Wind Farm division produces several products and has to date supplied projects on three continents, more than any other supplier globally.
- Tekmar Energy also has its Subsea division focusing primarily on the provision of subsea protection for umbilicals and flexible pipes to the oil and gas market.
- AgileTek Engineering is an award-winning subsea engineering consultancy. AgileTek de-risk offshore projects through advanced simulation and analysis. Services include, offshore installation analysis; Structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Cable 360, which minimises risks associated with cables; thermal and electrical analysis; diffraction-radiation analysis and Pipeline Lateral Stability Analysis (PILS) for subsea umbilicals, risers and flowlines.
- Subsea Innovation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of complex engineered equipment and technology used in the offshore energy market. Its products include large equipment handling systems which operate on the back of pipelay installation vessels; emergency pipeline repair clamps (EPRC) which protect major oil and gas pipelines, and bespoke equipment for use in the construction of offshore energy projects.